Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How we did...

We're 3/4ths of the way through the year and I know I never updated over here. With everything else going on there just wasn't time to do this page.
Since K was only 3 this year I set goals but did alot of re-evaluating as we went along. I pushed where I felt I could, and held back where it seemed necessary.
-We worked on counting to 20
-We worked on writing letters
-We worked on writing her name
-We worked on writing 1-10
-We worked on learning her address and Mummy's phone number

She's done a great job and we mixed this all in with lots of crafts and projects!

I'm happy we worked together at home, I learned quite a bit of patience.

She starts pre-K in August, I hope I've done my job and she's well prepared! I know she cannot wait to go to 'big school'.

No comments:

Post a Comment